Alex Oh Kun Hin
Dr. Alex Ooi is a Senior Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Mount Elizabeth Medical Center. He is active in his work and worked at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital Medical Council, promoting the training and welfare of doctors and nurses, organizing two modern minimally invasive hospital operations (MIS / keyhole) operating theaters and on-site and abroad.
He lectured and demonstrated a total laparoscopic hysterectomy with a harmonic scalpel at Shanghai Fudan University and introduced the topic of safety at MIS at the Australian Gynecological Congress. He also visits a MIS consultant at several hospitals in the region. He works well with other doctors and has actively organized training seminars and training seminars in the hospital.
In management, he earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA), was Deputy Director of Tan Tok Seng Hospital, helped establish regional hospitals, performed social work, such as Rotary and other volunteer and fundraising events, and was president of Warren and Tanglin Clubs.
- Medical studies at the University of Singapore.
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Academy, Singapore
- Member of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Member of the International College of Surgeons, USA
- Master of Business Administration, USA