• Cristina Guix Galcerán.
• Born in Barcelona on April 24, 1975.
• Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona (1993-1999).
• Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona (2000-2004).
• Diploma in advanced studies (DEA) from the University of Barcelona.
• Possession in the Assisted Reproduction Department of the Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona.
• Research project in the Assisted Reproduction Department of the Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona (2004-2006).
• Co-researcher study menopause (2002).
• Co-researcher study HPV vaccine (2002-2003).
• Specialist in the Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona Group “Fiv Clínic” (2004-2006).
• Emergency Medical Specialist in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Service of the Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona (2005-2008).
• Specialist Physician at the Marquis Institute of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Assisted Reproduction (2005-2010).
• Specialist in Reproduction in Teknon (2006-2010).
• Currently Specialist Physician and Partner of Barcelona IVF.
• End of Residence Award "Emili Letang" 2004 of the Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona.
• Eight publications in scientific journals.
• 28 conference communications.