Jelena RamanauskėMake an appointment
Consultation starts from: 77$
Embryologist в Vaisingumo klinika
Main areas of work
- sperm tests (spermograms);
- preparation of sperm for intrauterine insemination procedures;
- freezing of semen;
- basic fertilization procedures. Performs: oocyte search, germ cell examination and culture, fertilization (intracytoplasmic sperm injection into ovum cytoplasm), growth of fertilized cells, cultivation and evaluation of embryos and blastocysts, preparation of embryos or blastocysts for insertion into a woman's uterus;
- freezing (slow freezing, vitrification) and thawing of oocytes, zygotes, embryos, blastocysts;
- AH technology (flattening of the embryo's clear coat).
Graduated from Vytautas Magnus University with a Master's degree in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
She has been working in the Laboratory of Assisted Reproduction since 2005. Since 2007 member of the European Union of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
Since 2013 member of the Baltic Fertility Society.