Dr. Weckstein received his training in infertility at University of California-Irvine in 1988 with one of the most successful IVF teams in the country at that time. After establishing a successful OB/GYN private practice in Southern California, he returned to training that included special emphasis on assisted reproductive technologies. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology and the Society for Reproductive Surgeons.
- Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Undergraduate degree: University of Michigan
- Medical training: University of Michigan
- OB/GYN residency: University of California, Irvine
- Postgraduate training in IVF and infertility: University of California, Irvine
San Ramon Fertility Clinic