• Olga Serra Ortiz
• Born in Vilanova i la Geltrú on November 26, 1970
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
• Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Germans Trias and Pujol University Hospital in Bardalona.
• Doctorate courses in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Pediatrics Program at the Autonomous University of Barcelona obtaining research proficiency.
• Family doctor at CAP Sitges (1995).
• Doctor on duty at the Regional Hospital of Sant Camil in Sant Pere de Ribes (1995).
• Doctor on duty at the Hospital de Sant Antoni Abad in Vilanova i la Geltrú (1995).
• Doctor at the Fremap Center in Vilafranca del Penedés (1996-1997).
• Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics working as a Resident Internal Physician at the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital in Badalona (1997-2001).
• Gynecologist on duty at the Pilar Clinic in Barcelona (2000-2001).
• Assistant gynecologist at the Regional Hospital of Sant Camil in Sant Pere de Ribes (2001).
• Assistant gynecologist on duty at the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital in Badalona (2001).
• Deputy gynecologist at the Institut Marqués de Barcelona (2001-2010). In 2004 he signed as a partner of the Marqués Institute.
• Coordinator of the National Department of Assisted Reproduction Service of the Marquis Institute (2005-2010).
• In January 2010 Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Service of the Marquis Institute.
• Currently Specialist Physician and Partner of Barcelona IVF.
• More than 20 communications in congresses.