• Raúl Olivares Candle
• Born in Granada on March 23, 1964
• Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona in 1988.
• Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Casa Maternitat in Barcelona in 1994.
• Physician attached to the Gynecology and Obstetrics service of the Casa Maternitat de Barcelona (1995).
• Specialist in Prenatal Diagnosis at the Institut Marquès de Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproduction (1996-1997).
• Specialist in Assisted Reproduction at the Institut Marquès de Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproduction (1998-2003).
• Director of the International Department of Reproduction at the Marquès Institute of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproduction (2003-2010).
• Medical Director and partner in the BarcelonaIVF clinic in Barcelona (2010).
• Five publications in scientific journals.
• Participation in more than 40 national and international conferences.
• Seven papers and more than 20 communications in national and international conferences.