- Recertified Diplomate (Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility), 1997
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc. (Reproductive Endocrinology), 1988
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc. (Obstetrics and Gynecology), 1987
Dr. Paulson completed his B.S. in Physics, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of California Los Angeles, College of Letters and Science, and his M.D. from the University of California Los Angeles, School of Medicine.
He received his specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and subspecialty training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Southern California School of Medicine, where he joined the full-time faculty in 1986.
Area of Expertise
- Fertility in Women of Advanced Age
- Egg Freezing, Embryo Implantation
- Fertility in Diverse Populations
- Ovarian Hyper-Stimulation Syndrome
- Third-Party Parenting
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Uterine Receptivity