Education and training
- November 2010 Frequency of the theoretical and practical course: F.I.S.H. in cytogenetic oncology and pre / postnatal
- November 2006 Specialization in Microbiology and Virology (duration 4 years), achieved at "La Sapienza" University of Rome, Director Prof. M. Del Piano.
- July 2004 Frequency of the theoretical and practical course on assisted reproduction techniques (oocyte pick up, seminal fluid preparation, freezing and seminal fluid thawing, IVF / ICSI techniques, freezing and thawing of oocytes according to the methodology developed by Prof. Fabbri of the University of Bologna). The course, held in Bella (PZ) at the "School of Ongoing Formation in Physiology of Human Reproduction ", was organized by Dr. Sergio Schettini, San Carlo Hospital of Potenza, and by Dr. Elisabetta Coccia, Careggi Hospital, Florence.
- January-February 2004 Attendance at the Women's Hospital of the Schleswig-Holstein University Campus Lubeck, Germany, at the "Assisted Reproductive Laboratories", by Prof. K. Diedrich and Dr. S. Al-Hasani, where I have deepened the clinical and laboratory aspects of assisted fertilization. The activities carried out have including patient monitoring, egg retrieval techniques (pick up), and techniques seminal fluid preparation for IUI, IVF and ICSI, embryo transfer, embryo freezing at the stage of pronuclei, ICSI method.
- 18 July 2003 Registration with the National Order of Biologists - Section A (registration number: 053268)
- 3 June 2003 State Examination to qualify as a Biologist, held at "La Tuscia" University of Viterbo
- 16 July 2002 Degree in Biological Sciences (duration 5 years, pathophysiological orientation), obtained at "La Sapienza" University of Rome with the vote of 100/110.
- 1995 Diploma of Liceo scientifico obtained at the Guglielmo Marconi Institute, Foggia with the vote of