Strazdiene VaidileMake an appointment
Consultation starts from: 70$
Family Care Physician в Baltic American Clinic
- 2013 Vilnius University, defended the biomedical and Medicine Science thesis of “Elderly people vitamin D, bone mineral density and physical interface and VDR gene BSMI polymorphisms connection with severe postmenopausal osteoporosis”
- 2007 – 2012 State Research Institute Centre for Innovative Medicine, doctoral studies;
- 2005 – 2008 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, Family Medicine Residency;
- 2004 – 2005 Vilnius University Medical Faculty, internship;
- 1998 – 2004 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, therapeutic specialty;
- 1986-1998 Vilnius Barboros Radvilaites High School.
- March 2012 the family doctor at JSC “Baltic and American Medical and Surgical Clinic”;
- June 2012 family doctor at NGO National Osteoporosis Center;
- 2008 – 2012 family doctor at A.Kazakauskienes family doctors’ offices;
- 2006 – 2008 physician assistant at A.Kazakauskienes family doctor’s office.
- Member of Lithuanian General Practitioners Association