Dr. Tomasz Rokicki is one of the founders of the InviMed infertility clinic network. The medical director of the Warsaw clinic InviMed, which always puts the effectiveness of treatment in the first place. Patients are valued for their objective, factual and professional approach. He has been involved in infertility for more than 20 years, and the individual treatment programs that he implemented have helped thousands of children be born. An expert in his field, an excellent diagnostician and an effective attending physician.
Warsaw Medical University, Faculty of Medicine 1987
Professional experience and clinical work
- specialty obstetrics and gynecology I st - 1991
- specialization in obstetrics and gynecology of the second degree - 1995
- PhD in Philosophy: "Changes in blood flow in the umbilical artery and fetal aorta as a result of intrauterine intravascular transfusions performed in cases of serological conflict" - 1997
- In 1988-2001 Assistant, then assistant professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Academy in Warsaw, including in 1999–2001. In a team dealing with infertility treatment.
- Since 2002, medical director of the clinic "InviMed"; European Maternity Center in Warsaw. Internship in infertility clinics in the Czech Republic and Israel.